Unlimited access >

* (Super-fun horsey stick art!!)

Percheron X, those are so funny!!!:lol:

So, where is the series of horsie AT the show?? To make it fun, lets assume that horsieā€™s rider is a student of WTD.

Can we get this thread into the ā€œkeepersā€ section?

:lol: Love them, Percheron X

This thread is really fun!

a challenge!

Okay, so I have been messing with this for a bit ā€“ anyone have any attempts at a jumping horse?

My personal favorite!

[QUOTE=Percheron X;2329117]

| o<_~
oo|
\ ___ // //__________

Horsie says ā€œnoā€.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea there was so much talent lurking within this BB!! :slight_smile:

Percheron X ,you are my new heroā€¦too,too funny!!!

Percheron X- Fantastic creativity and talent!!! Keep emā€™ cominā€™!

Lurking, lurking, lurking, hoping for more ā€¦ ohhh, Pxxxxx, where aarrree yoouuuuuu???:lol:

[QUOTE=LessonLearned;2329883]
Okay, so I have been messing with this for a bit ā€“ anyone have any attempts at a jumping horse?[/QUOTE]

I triedā€¦:dead: Thatā€™s really hard! I bet PerchX to do it well! :slight_smile:

Bwahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yepā€¦been there!!! Gotta love our Italian hubbiesā€¦try as they will they just havenā€™t quite mastered life on the farm!! I still havenā€™t been able to convince mine that sometimes the 4-legged 1200 lbs. creature will win at a tug of warā€¦even after he tells the horse to stop pulling or heā€™s going to have cousin Luigi and uncle Antonio stop by for a chat! All the while Iā€™m saying ā€œLet go of the rope hunā€¦l e t g o o f t h e r ooooā€¦Iā€™ll get you the advilā€!!! :rolleyes: Your hubby has mine beat when it comes to farm equipment!!! You must put a lock box in your new barnā€¦and lock-up all the keys!! My favorite Mr MB story was wanting to buy a grape picker(?)ā€¦and you donā€™t have a vineyard!!! :lol: Now thatā€™s the Italian farmer showing through!!! If you had a vineyard at least heā€™d have an excuse for the equipment mishapsā€¦testing the harvest while driving!!! Saluteā€™!!!

~__/>
// >>
X-x

~/>
d_o,-^
/_
&gt;
____

Can you just imagine an archeologist, 1000ā€™s of years in the future, somehow coming across this thread and trying to decipher its ā€œmeaningā€? I bet this would make a nice chapter in a book about early electronic communications. Either a chapter, or a section in an appendix . . . . :cool:

Thanks everyone for saying all the nice things. :slight_smile: ā€¦ Iā€™ll see if I can come up with some more.

I always thought about doing a series of horse cartoons, and you are all inspiring me to sit down and drawā€¦ :yes:

________ o
~ /`_/>
ā„ā„Ā»
\o/
|\ /|/_
____

Trainer says Horsie has Scope.

[QUOTE=Percheron X;2331401]
________ o
~ /`_/>
ā„ā„Ā»
\o/
|\ /|/_
____

Trainer says Horsie has Scope.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m using ā€œspecial charactersā€ in this oneā€¦ let me know if it looks okā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if all computers have the same characters?

ā€œclap, clap, clap, clapā€¦ā€

Huzzah!!! Too cool! I do so love this thread!:winkgrin: