Unlimited access >

Swan Lake Blue Rock - Lost Saddle

This is a long shot but I stupidly drove out of the show grounds with my saddle still sitting on my bike rack and it fell off somewhere before I realized it. I went back to the show grounds and looked for it both in the parking area and along the side of the road. No luck. I let the staff know but if anyone saw it or has it, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know! It’s a CWD and was in its red cover. Can give more identifying details if you think you found it. Thank you!

I wasn’t there, but I know a lot of people who were and who live in the area. I’ll keep an ear open!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This may turn out to be a very expensive mistake on my part :sob: but it has to be somewhere!

Is there a Facebook post about it? I am happy to share on my social media. That would be a painful mistake!

1 Like

I don’t have Facebook or else I would. :pensive:

Maybe you could ask Swan Lake to make a post about your saddle on their own Facebook page. I just looked at the page, and it looks like they are the only ones who can start an original post there.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!!

1 Like

Post a flyer at the show grounds as mentioned above and at local tack/feed stores and local boarding or training barns; offer a reward for its return?

1 Like

Good suggestions, thanks! I have contacted the police, the CWD rep, as well as the last owner as I never took her name plate off, just in case someone is trying to return it or turn it in. I also will be monitoring sites like ebay and craigslist. I like to think people are good but you have to account for all things!

1 Like

If you have homeowners they may cover it

1 Like

I will pursue that after trying to chase all avenues and filing the police report, thanks!

1 Like