Unlimited access >

Sync Britches

Anyone tried these? I ordered 2 pairs of the winter style but sent them back. They are super cool looking but the 2 layer winter pants wrinkled awkwardly between the layers, which seemed Ike it would not work well riding. And the “waist panel” that holds them up is lighter gauge than the rest of the britch. With the extra weight of the cold layer there is no way in heck those pants are going to stay up.

Good to know because Inwas considering the winter ones.

I have two pairs of the summer weight ones and LOVE how they feel. So light and comfy with tons of compression and a sticky enough seat. Love the wide waist band and the fact they feel like yoga pants / running tights. Love the huge pockets. Wish they had belt loops.

Also wish they came in plainer styles. I have the “Daisy” style navy with the white polka dot silicone seat, and the “Venom” style in black. The leg part has mesh inserts which I hate. I wear them anyway for schooling, hacking and even lessons, but would never wear them in a clinic or to school at a show. I just think the mesh looks kind of tacky. The comfort factor totally makes up for it though.

I have $40 pull on from Dover that is think are probably just as good, and not nearly as “loud” looking. Yes belt loops are needed. I was very disappointed with the waist panel. It was far too stretchy for the job. If they had the belt loops, I might have been swayed by the warmth and cool look to keep them. Bun since they are just going to slide down, I can pay $40 for pull on that slide down just as well.