Unlimited access >

Tack shopping suggestions

Hi

I see that there is a ‘gift show’ at the World Cup but are there any better tack stores in the area that are recommended? A friend is going so I said I would do some shopping research for her - dressage orientated.

TIA
:slight_smile:

There will be many vendors at WC, no need to look elsewhere!
Theresa

The only tack store we have in town that does english really is “WC Equestrian” They do have some dressage stuff as well, and are a very nice tack store. They’re not located too far from the Thomas and Mack either, they’re just a bit tricky to find because they’re located on the back side of an industrial complex. Definitely worth a trip there though.

https://www.facebook.com/WCEquestrian

Do you have to have tickets to the event to shop the vendors? I am just now looking into all of this… Thanks!

[QUOTE=naters;8044914]
Do you have to have tickets to the event to shop the vendors? I am just now looking into all of this… Thanks![/QUOTE]

That’s why you and they are there–they want you in shopping as much as you can. It’s a big alcove off the side of the arena and they will let you in there as MUCH as you want. I don’t think you can get into the area without access to the arena, though, so you probably need tickets.

Bummer!