Unlimited access >

tell me about your corgis :)

I had a female Pembroke with the same character.

My Malinois is less annoying (though more dangerous).

1 Like

I have a Cardi. Moxie is my first Corgi, and I love her to death. She is not a big barker, thank goodness. She is affectionate, but not super cuddly. She’d rather sleep at my foot, rather than spoon like my greyhounds did. She did excellent in her puppy training class-very smart. I haven’t kept up as much as I should. She is my first show dog. We went to our first show during COVID, and it was pretty much a learning experience. We are going to a B show in a couple of weeks for the experience, too. She has medium prey drive. She does like to follow the cats around, but she doesn’t put her mouth on them. She likes to lie on top of my top kittie, Nora, who for some reason puts up with it. She’s brave, loves the barn. She is not afraid of much. She was a little worried when a friend brought her in the show ring for me because my knee was hurting. She kept looking for me, but she was just 13 months old at the time, too. I hope we will eventually do well enough at the shows to finish her. I don’t know if I’ll breed her. I’ve heard of quite a few emergency c-sections in Corgis, which scares me, although Moxie was a natural birth.

I live in Arizona and travelled to mid-Texas to pick up Moxie from a reliable breeder. If anyone is interested in Cardis, let me know. I can point you towards some reliable breeders.

2 Likes