Unlimited access >

Tested positive for chronic Lyme's - looking for others w/similar clinical symptoms

[QUOTE=LookmaNohands;8829716]
Treat him for Lyme again with something more than Doxy. The bug that causes Lyme will protect itself from any antibiotic after just a couple of weeks. You have to keep changing it up. Several vets and human docs now know this and will rotate antibiotics or herbal treatments for several months.

I did the Cowden Support Program for nine months. Knocked the hell out of it. I was fine for a year and a half but now I am wondering if I should do it again. It is a VERY tough bug to kill! It also doesn’t test well. I don’t think you can trust the tests. Plus there are other bugs out there that have not been identified yet.

EFF the ticks!!![/QUOTE]

Can you tell me about the Cowden Support Program?

Amen: EFF THE TICKS!!!

Great Inexpensive source for Doxy Powder

Just want to spread the word on this source since I spent a fortune on compounded Minocycline already. Switching to Doxy seemed less expensive BUT still costly. But this source is ONLY $124 PER MONTH! Vets First Choice. 888-606-3336
Apple or Ppermint flavor powder. Each scoop is 5 gms, so give one scoop twice a day. Vet on site so YOU DONT NEED YOUR VEt to buy it.
So exciting.
Good luck, don’t give up.
Oh - 10 days intravenous Oxy then this Med. I also gave Bute bc her joints were so sore…then Adequan to support them. Finally she’s much better.