THANK YOU TROXEL HELMETS

Hi Everyone
i just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Troxel Helmets. I called their company and their marketing person, Aaron is donating 6 new helmets for our Equine Assisted Therapy for Wounded Warriors in WA.

Thank you Troxel!!!
Heartbeat Warrior

AWESOME!!!

Please have them come to this thread - I have always used Troxels as they fit me better than any other brand, but knowing they would donate to you, makes me an even stronger supporter!

Fantastic!!!

That is so nice of Troxel!!!

THANK YOU TROXEL HELMETS

Great idea, i will tell them which place. I love to push out people who help us out…
Heartbeat Warrior;)

Another thumbs up for troxel!
Thank you troxel for continuing to make SAFE head gear for riders at an affordable cost. Protect my brain for $30… gotta love it :smiley:

I second that!

[QUOTE=DressageGeek “Ribbon Ho”;4435835]
AWESOME!!!

Please have them come to this thread - I have always used Troxels as they fit me better than any other brand, but knowing they would donate to you, makes me an even stronger supporter![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!

Big Kudos to Troxel!!!

That is awesome! I was thinking about writing them to ask about discounts for our program because we already use Troxels. :cool:

Yay Troxel!

Sadly I can’t wear their schooling helmets myself because I have a long oval head. But my mother and son both have more normal shaped heads, and they love theirs. :yes:

Two thumbs up for Troxel!!!

And a second thank you for them making an economical helmet. When my hubby started riding I bought him a Troxel (that came in a male approved look even). He wears it every time he rides.