That's a twist

All this talk of recording devices… installed by a “boarder”… one wonders what BO or BM allows that.

Was this a MareStare type of set up MB allowed before realising the potential for it to be used in a way that might end up verging on harassment, stalking or whatever term one might use?

4 Likes

Adding to the paranoia: Could the perpetuation of this thread (or rope), with the constant addition of more details, be a deliberate effort to keep horse people off the jury? (If there is a trial, which I doubt.)

3 Likes

So NJ is a one-party consent state when it comes to recording conversations. That means one person in the conversation has to be aware it’s being recorded.

Isn’t a conversation one where the person recording is a participant? This sounds like eavesdropping.

9 Likes

Yes. Thank you for this. Someone a few pages back suggested the jury’s job is to decide whether LK or MB is the “victim” in this case. Seriously? A woman got SHOT. Whether you like her or not, whether she is BSC or not, SHE IS THE VICTIM HERE.

5 Likes

La-La, I get the page is not available for all the links. Maybe a privacy setting? Can you save the photos somewhere public and upload them here that way?

1 Like

This thread is reminding me more and more of the Monty Python witch trial. :rolleyes:

3 Likes

So spreading rumours?? This is what the thread has become, random houseguests claiming they heard from so and so this and that about LK.

For the love of god, many of you need to get a freaking life already. Arguing over semantics for pages and pages because you hate LK over some GD hearsay? SMDH

7 Likes

But but but! Michael Barisone is a MAN!!! WHO RIDES!!!

Colbert!!!

:rolleyes:

5 Likes

You would be surprised how many murder or attempted murder victims hear their killer/attmepted killer plan their murder, and record it. There is a case of a woman who records her husband thinking he was cheating, then she listens back and hears him planning her murder with his affair partner. The victim, then continues to stay in the house, and live with the man, eventually being murdered.

There is a similar case with a man who overhears his wife and her affair partner.

Just because you cant believe it, doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.

No one thinks someone is actually going to murder them. In fact, most LE would tell you that the threshold of people who will actually murder or try to murder someone is extremely small.

Maybe we should all be a bit less “I wouldn’t have done that”, judgey bitches in 2020.

10 Likes

[quote="“GiveEmEl,post:1573,topic:464204”]

QFP. Sorry, no you aren’t as anonymous as you think. You aren’t helping MBs case, FYI. His friends and friends of friends think they are making LK look bad but they are making MB look like he was surrounded by unstable [edit].

6 Likes

She doesn’t have to prove anything. [edit]

5 Likes

I am not sure why you are swearing at me. Wow.

La-la posted photos wanting people to see them. I am simply telling her they can not be seen. No reason to swear at me. I was not asking her to prove anything.

If she does not want to post them a different way I am fine with that. Most people like to know when a link that works for them does not work for others.

Jealoushe, I have posted this MANY times already but I will post it again for you. Shooting someone is wrong. MB should not have shot LK.

11 Likes

[quote="“Jealoushe,post:1618,topic:464204”]

I’ve never met MB. And “not as anonymous as you think” means what exactly? I asked who she thinks I am because she’s throwing out things about me being kicked out of farms I leased etc. I’ve never owned or leased a farm in my life, so I genuinely don’t know what she’s talking about. That doesn’t have to do with me being anonymous, it’s me questioning why she thinks she knows who I am. Again, don’t own a farm, not part of a “high drama” barn or any other kind of barn.

7 Likes
4 Likes

You could take your own advice and then spare yourself the agony of reading this thread.

Or keep coming back and swearing and/or insulting. I guess that’s more fun.

12 Likes

Lol is a man who rides rare in the US or something?

5 Likes

All sides have had ample opportunity to weigh in on any current developments in this case, and we continue to get into inappropriate language, etc., so we’re giving the topic another time out.

25 Likes

Deleted above post as it was meant to be sent in pm to a group.