Unlimited access >

The elusive... skin toned sports bra?

Does anyone know where to get one? I’m fair skinned so I have been wearing white or a light pastel color under my show shirt but I decided to go searching for a skin toned sports bra. That’s when I remembered that I don’t own them because they apparently do not exist.

The few that I have found are high impact bras for bigger chested women, which I absolutely don’t need. I wear plain stretchy sports bras with a little bit of padding for coverage - no underwire, zipper, or clasp. Has anyone ever found one of these in natural colors?

Lululemon to the rescue!

For those well blessed, a very supportive bra.

For those blessed to not have back pain from bazookas, a light support bra.

I personally love the Flow Y bra for everyday wear. The wider lower band is comfortable and supportive, without feeling constricting. I do find that Lulu tends to size small, so keep that in mind. If you really do not need a lot of support, amazon or the local TJMaxx/Winners often have very comfortable bralette that come in 3 packs - white, black, nude. That might be an easy affordable option if the pandemic allows such things in your area.

I just took a look at Title 9 Sports and it seems like someone must have mentioned this to them. There are quite a few that are in the realm of beige color: https://www.titlenine.com/best-sports-bras-and-supportive-everyday-bras/

1 Like