Unlimited access >

The Maestro has written another book

And we’d all be in gaol :joy:

8 Likes

I’m suggesting Syvally for the person looking for an S name for a colt.

23 Likes

Well, he certainly answered every question I never had about him. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

I have to chuckle when I see this weak excuse. Where is your computer? I walk away from my computer all. the. time. I’m logged onto here, email, work remote desktop, and facebook at a minimum all day, everyday. The only people who could do anything are my husband and children. Is he saying someone in his family is a giant homophobe? And that they would post as him and expose him this way and not own up to it?

Assuming for the sake of argument there was some non-family member in his home, that person would have to come upon his computer (hoping it hadn’t gone to sleep and timed out so that he could just jump right on) and start going through his tabs, find that particular site, read what was on it, then post that homophobic rant, the whole time without being noticed. Who does he have in his home who would do this? If it’s a friend/relative, he is keeping company with giant homophobes and we all know what they about the company you keep. Otherwise, he’d have us believe that some stranger (the plumber?) was in his home and unsupervised long enough for that person to do everything described above all without anyone noticing.

Otherwise, the only other explanation would be that he left his personal computer open and unlocked in public and “walked away” from it for such a long time that someone could spend the time to find, read, and respond to something on his computer. Where would such a public space exist that that session didn’t also end with the person taking the whole freaking computer? What rogue band of homophobes is running about making hideous comments on open computers they find in public or in people’s homes and then slipping away undetected? Absolutely none of that tall tale makes any sense whatsoever.

Finally, no, I don’t think he’d have been more active after getting his arse handed to him the first time he posted such hateful crap and/or he wised up after being so easily outed and he has a better method now for communicating his hate more anonymously.

Most people have had some nefarious person sit down and use their PC to pose as them online exactly zero times no matter how lax they are about walking away from their computer. I do think those desperately trying to shirk accountability for their own words should retire this particular excuse.

17 Likes

Do we think he will appear at Dressage at Devon this week?

2 Likes

Interesting. Maybe an hour’s drive, or even less.

He probably uses a computer at the public library under an alias.

Maybe he works as a syvall servernt.

25 Likes

I made this observation several years ago concerning Nick’s vigorous protesting that he isn’t the one posting homophobic rants, or creating a page to fat shame riders -

If we are to believe Nick, he’s been hacked more than Lizzie Borden’s parents. As amusing and annoying as we all find him, I highly doubt he’s an attractive target for most hackers.

32 Likes

Oh, Lord, I forgot the fat-shaming site was also “not him”. You’re right, he has two stories he uses interchangeably: someone posted on my computer when I “walked away”, and my friend/supporter did it without my knowledge, input, or okay in order to defend me.

I mean, kids can do better than that with their excuses. I cannot fathom an adult who would honestly believe any other adult would buy any of this. Spare me.

Since he’s so devote and into Jesus and everything, all I can say is John 11:35. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

“. . . when I had a houseguest.”

13 Likes

“…whose atrocious spelling and grammar sound uncannily like mine.” Except he’d spell it “atroshis” and “uncanilily”.

21 Likes

In the book, he crafts a rambling saga about this event. Ultimately he asserts that the CEO shouldn’t be responsible for an email sent by an employee.

By using my Secret Decoder Ring :ring: (available only through select Swamp Town dealers), this does seem to be about the disgusting email that was sent from his meat selling business. What’s really remarkable is that he tries to make it sound like this was some bip-boppin’, bustling business with unsupervised employees. At least one of these nefarious rogues had easy access to Nick’s computer. And therefore, in this scenario, he makes himself a CEO.

That’s some resume: Maestro and CEO.

(I want to be a CEO. I’m gonna be the CEO of my horses). :+1:

14 Likes

Wearing his t-shirt to publicize his book?

7 Likes

But of course? How will we recognize him otherwise?

2 Likes

Hard to guess. I fully expected him to offer his own play-by-play commentary on the Olympics (especially since he had a blog entry at one time on how he coulda been an Olympic contender), complete with digs at Charlotte Dujardin and maybe some fanboying over his buddy Edward Gal. But he was surprisingly mum.

Or maybe it wasn’t so surprising considering how much podium space was occupied by women.

3 Likes

I am halfway through the book, and one story in particular stuck out to me that hasn’t already been referenced here.

He’s decided to restart his training business from zero, and comes across a barn with a “Stalls for Rent” sign. He makes an agreement to rent stalls and supposedly takes over the training clients in the barn from the departing BM/trainer.

A month into this enterprise, when things are going swimmingly, the BO contacts him angrily and demands his rent. NP is shocked and surprised, he thought the boarding and training clients were paying the BO directly.

W the AF? How does that arrangement make any sense? And if you were entering into that kind of business arrangement, wouldn’t one of the things you would be absolutely clear about would be how you got paid and how the barn owner got paid?

How can you be surprised by a demand that you pay rent on a facility you agreed to lease? Or to find out that boarders were giving their board checks to someone else?

The business arrangement then falls apart, and it’s all because there was a conspiracy against him by the BO and the previous BM/trainer. For revenge, or because the were jealous of him, I forget which.

My theory, and only a theory, because finding the nugget of truth in his stories is like the proverbial needle in a haystack:

NP sees the “Stalls for Rent” sign and proposes a business arrangement with the BO, sure he can bring in scads of training and boarding business. BO says “Sure, you can rent X number of stalls, give it a go.” Nick then tries to promote himself as a trainer, maybe does work with a boarder’s horse or two. In Nick’s mind, he then becomes the barn’s trainer, and of course, people should be paying him. (Very much like his clinic marketing.) And since in his mind, he had taken over running the barn, he was entitled to their board checks too!

Because people don’t automatically recognize his gifts and spontaneously send him money just to share a barn with him, the whole scheme falls apart.

That’s as close as I can get.

16 Likes

Want to borrow my Secret Decoder Ring? :laughing:

That whole story is as clear as the proverbial Swamp Town mud.

Wasn’t Nick told to go get the boarders’ checks out of a black mailbox? But when he went there, he claims the mailbox was empty. Desperate to save this training and lesson gig, he scrambles to come up with the rent but finally determines IT WAS ALL A SCAM!

Or I could be wrong. Reading Nick’s book was a lot like my recent kidney stone. I’ve forgotten much of what I endured.

21 Likes

These behaviors - the lying, reframing history, anger when he thinks he isn’t getting the respect/adulation/money he thinks is rightfully his - are some of the traits typical of hardcore sociopaths.

Nick lacks the charm and intelligence to be a successful con man, though.

20 Likes