Unlimited access >

The Ultimate Guide to Hunter Hair for Short Locks: Calling Lord Helpus!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><div class=“ip-ubbcode-quote-title”>quote:</div><div class=“ip-ubbcode-quote-content”>Hey, it just looks like a headband. Now, if you saw someone wearing the panty part on their head (complete with the little white crotch pad), the I could definitely see a psych evaluation in the orders! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Which is what I always thought everyone was talking about when they said to put pantyhose on the head. Luckily, I have never had to show with my short hair, otherwise I wouold have been the one with the crotch liner on my head. Well, I am a little nuts…

Yes, I agree about the suntan hose!!
However, we’re not talking about with white heels here…

Regardless, if one wants to rob the local 7-11 in between classes, you’re all set!!

Kudos to Sing Mia Song for a job well done, and I agree that I will never cut my hair either. Not only does it look time comsuming, but it’s got to be pretty darn hot under all that extra nylon!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><div class=“ip-ubbcode-quote-title”>quote:</div><div class=“ip-ubbcode-quote-content”>Originally posted by Lord Helpus:
Well, um, yeah… I will grant you that picture #10 looks good. In a 1" x 1" size. But… BUT… BUT… If one does a one and a half gainer and lands on C6 - 7 (which one has previously broken and has had 2 surgeries to repair), resulting in one’s expedited and rather loud trip to the emergency room, one’s hat is unceremoniously removed, despite many protests.

Bottom line is that, instantly, one reverts to looking like Photo #5, and the distance from the emergency room to the psychiatric ward is all too short. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, girl, let me ask you this: riding in dark clothing and a velvet helmet with a HAIR NET under it in 90 degree weather ISN’T going to send you straight to Bellvue???

Secondly, having been a first responder…we’ve seen it all and we don’t care.

Okay, so the camera stumped me at first. Who would of thunk that if you handed someone a point and shoot camera that they couldn’t just point AND shoot! But the photos turned out and now the truth has been revealed!

Okay, here it is! I have actually documented the process by which I tame my short hairs into Hunter Princess hair. Watch and learn:

The overall guide:

The tools of the trade

See, I really do have short hair!

In the beginning, there was pantyhose…and it was GOOD!

Boy scout knot-tying class

Really, I am not an 80’s throwback…

You put the left hairs in, you put the left hairs out…sing along!

Egads almighty. Who’s that girl?

Ah, the lovely Ruth Buzzy look! How fashionable!

Really, this isn’t macrame

A little mosquito netting, anyone?

Look away, Reynard Ridge–the hunt cap is there for demonstration purposes only!

I’m…too sexy for my hat…

There she is…Miss Hunter Princess…

Okay, Pam, is it any clearer now? I’ll happily give you private lessons in return for George.

Duffy, we are discussing my hair, my hair!

Sheesh… You can’t even stay on topic…

<golf clap> well done!!

Well, um, yeah… I will grant you that picture #10 looks good. In a 1" x 1" size. But… BUT… BUT… If one does a one and a half gainer and lands on C6 - 7 (which one has previously broken and has had 2 surgeries to repair), resulting in one’s expedited and rather loud trip to the emergency room, one’s hat is unceremoniously removed, despite many protests.

Bottom line is that, instantly, one reverts to looking like Photo #5, and the distance from the emergency room to the psychiatric ward is all too short.

But I did OK with my hair. Evidence is in Exhibit A, below.

The only question is: Is it real, or is it Photo Shop? And I ain’t telling.

Now all I have to do is to find out why I have a white triangle on my face in the picture.

George_head_shot_em.jpg

Wow! Thank you! Ever since I cut my hair short about 2 years ago, I’ve struggled with the hunter princess hair. Of course, now I’m a dressage queen - can I use this 'do in the dressage ring too?

Anyone with lighter blonde hair ever try this-- and if so, what color of hose do you use?

Gawd, isn’t George the cutest!?!?!?

WoW

hats off to those of you with short hunter hair!!

insert we-are-not-worthy Graemlin here

Sing Mia Song, you get the prize for tonight. That pictorial lesson on hunter hair may prove a COTH classic.

LHU, George is scrumptious and your hair (?) devine!