Unlimited access >

Thornhill JC Pro Trainer Trail Saddle?

So I’ve looked everywhere I can think of and can’t seem to find a medium tree Thornhill Pro Trainer Trail saddle, used or new (brown would be my very first choice - but at this point I’ve given up being picky!) Ebay has one, but I’m not getting any response from the lister to my query about tree size (maybe their shop is closed due to covid?) And there are no others on any of the other usual re-sale saddle places, Craigs lists or even dreamhorse.com or Horse Clicks. Many of the Googled companies that list this saddle are either “out of stock”, “no longer carry,” or only have one wide or X-wide left in inventory. Does anyone know if they’ve stopped making this saddle or is there a newer upgrade going by a different name? I even tried sending an email to Jorge Cavanes company in Argentina - no reply (again, maybe due to covid?) I’m looking for an 18" medium to fit my OTTB mare. Any other suggestions for a moderately priced, medium tree, cushy seat, narrow twist, english stye trail saddle? Thanks for any suggestions!!

Have you checked the facebook pages on endurance tack for sale. Maybe you can find one there

1 Like

@Holly Ridge Farm

I see a 19 inch 34 gullet width with 2 days left on Ebay? That is brown.

34 would be a medium width ( i am thinking) and I had one of these saddles years ago and I take an 18, but had it in a 19 and it was a better fit due to the padded seat. Have you see this one?

It is titled

Trail Saddle 19 " Thornhill Jorge Canavas and looks in great shape at a good price. I hate saddle shopping!

1 Like