Unlimited access >

Thoughts on Fluff's Saddlery

Honestly, I’m at a loss. I’ve heard from 2 saddle fitters who work for the brand who seems knowledgeable and consistently responsive, however there’s accusations on Facebook of the brand being a scam? Not sure about people’s experiences… Wanting to try them but scared of being ripped off.

Talk to the lady with Mjölnir the Mule (on Facebook). Fluffs make all her custom mule saddles, she seems pretty happy with them.

I have to laugh at the name though!! Fluffs. A farty saddle?

1 Like

I tried ann endurance saddle from them and liked it. My horse was not a fan so I went a different direction.

Very comfortable and I thought the leather was nice. It was thick and not slippery.

1 Like

I first heard good news then heard a lot of total nightmares, very long shipping times, items not as ordered (wrong flaps, wrong color, wrong size, but no option for returns), and the owner can be aggressive dealing with people who don’t like what they received if they complain on FB including threatening to sue. It can be hard on the internet to tell if it’s someone who didn’t like what they ordered and is causing a stink or if the item actually came not as ordered. I do know someone that recently ordered a saddle and it was stuck in customs for several months but she likes it when she got it finally.