Unlimited access >

THURSDAY IS "U.S. COLOR DAY"

I am sure that many of you have received this email today from friends and colleagues, but here it is just in case:

Tomorrow is U.S. Color day. Red, White & Blue should be worn in honor of our fellow Americans that died. Jeans worn will be blue. The goal is to get the whole nation to patricipate. Send this to 10 other people. In memory of all those who perished; the passengers and the pilots on the
United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased. Send this to at least 10 people to show your support. DONT BREAK IT!!! God’s speed to all those who have lost their lives…GOD BLESS AMERICA and the freedom it represents. Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc). try to be wearing as much red white and blue as you can. send this message to as many other people you know. Lets get the whole country into it. At least send it to 10 other people

That is exactly what I am wearing right now.

Today I’m going full blown red, white, and blue. My white tank top with the Old Navy American Flag on it, red with blue piping wind pants, navy (and yellow) sneaks, white bra, and red panties.

Well all I could muster was a red and white striped top with dark blue jeans.

But I was able to locate a little tiny flag pin I have had since I was in high school. And that was over 30yrs ago thank you. It was pinned to the top of an equally ancient jewelry box. If memory serves it was something my Grandmother had given me. Could have been from WWII days who knows.

I am wearing it on my collar with new found pride.

“The older I get, the better I used to be.”

I am sure that many of you have received this email today from friends and colleagues, but here it is just in case:

Tomorrow is U.S. Color day. Red, White & Blue should be worn in honor of our fellow Americans that died. Jeans worn will be blue. The goal is to get the whole nation to patricipate. Send this to 10 other people. In memory of all those who perished; the passengers and the pilots on the
United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased. Send this to at least 10 people to show your support. DONT BREAK IT!!! God’s speed to all those who have lost their lives…GOD BLESS AMERICA and the freedom it represents. Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc). try to be wearing as much red white and blue as you can. send this message to as many other people you know. Lets get the whole country into it. At least send it to 10 other people

From what was posted at my school, Friday is “color day” for US. Of course, that maybe because Friday is the only day that we don’t have to be in uniform. But tomorrow I plan to wear jeans with a red shirt, and my white puka shell necklace.

And coreene I know exactly what you will be wearing tomorrow. The sweater and dress you had on at the Oaks CSI. Who knew it would be so fitting?

I will have to search for Taryn’s post of our group photo. Will post when I find…

“The older I get, the better I used to be.”

Not many people have shown their support at my school by wearing America colors. One of my professors, who is Canadian, wore a white and red striped shirt with blue shorts. I wore the aforementioned outfit, and another guy in my class was wearing an Old Navy flag T-shirt. I plan on wearing a similar ensamble tomorrow when I go to train people for work.

I even have a red t-shirt with a flag on the back.

“Charter Member of the Baby Greenie Support Group of North America”

I didn’t hear about this til now

I’ll be wearing my red, white and blue to the American Gold Cup…proudly infact

I’m in Canada but I’m wearing red and white (couldn’t find blue)

On Friday everyone in Europe has been asked to observe a three minute silence at 11am (BST). People here are still very much in shock. The internet and TV makes the whole terrible events so immediate across the globe.

European championship soccer matches due to be played throughout this week have been postponed as a mark of respect.

A lot of the people at my school have been wearing red, white, and blue since Weds. My friend and her mom made red, white, and blue ribbons for us to pin on. A couple hundred at least. It was amazing to see how many kids wanted them and all of them pinning them on right away. Gave me the warm fuzzies.

~~Erin B~~
“Whatever tomorrow brings I’ll be there, with open arms and open eyes.” -Incubus
“If I could tell the world just one thing it would be that we’re all OK, and not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful and useless in times these. I won’t be made useless, I won’t be idle with despair.” -Jewel

Friday is officially a day of mourning in Ireland.

The country will be closed - all shops and businesses, including public transport.

Churches will be open.