tips on staying sane while on layup

can’t go into detail, but i’m on lay up for the forseeable future :frowning: suggestions on keeping my sanity?

I broke my foot in November. Did some one-footed yoga, tried to catch up on work, but also spent lots of time reading novels and catching up on TV shows that I never watch. We don’t have a TV so I downloaded.

Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

Depends on the details of your layup. Are you flat on your back or just non weight bearing?

I survived 11 weeks NWB thanks to a rented electric scooter. I did a fair amount of sewing and reading…I have a limited tolerance for TV. That was several years ago. Now I would hope or something like a Kindle Fire or iPad. Also sorted out a LOT of digital photos.
If I have the hardware removed from my ankle it will be at least 6 weeks NWB…I plan to work on my Spanish and search out my amily history

Depends on the details of your layup. Are you flat on your back or just non weight bearing?

I survived 11 weeks NWB thanks to a rented electric scooter. I did a fair amount of sewing and reading…I have a limited tolerance for TV. That was several years ago. Now I would hope or something like a Kindle Fire or iPad. Also sorted out a LOT of digital photos.
If I have the hardware removed from my ankle it will be at least 6 weeks NWB…I plan to work on my Spanish and search out my family history