Unlimited access >

Toenail fungus

I applied tea tree for years (at least 2 maybe three) every single day and my toe is 100% healthy. It had affected maybe 25% of the nail when I started. It’s remained healthy for at least a year now.

1 Like

There is a topical antifugal you can buy without a prescription. That and keeping the nail area dry seem to help.

It’s me Mukluk turned into Mukluks. So it’s a year later and my toenail fungus is much better but not totally gone. And this was after doing a course of Lamisil. My fingernails got worse and worse and I was told I had fingernail dystonia. Basically my fingernails are very thin and I end up just cutting them very short. I was told that typing all day for my job makes it worse. I’m on some topical meds for that but haven’t seen much improvement. Oh well. I feel pretty confident I could win an ugly hand contest. But at least I have hands and some folks don’t. Otherwise I am generally healthy. Wishing ya’ll plenty of health and happiness in the new year.

2 Likes

I am happy to report my nail has remained healthy w no issue. You good little nail you!

3 Likes