Unlimited access >

Hey. Sorry we couldn’t get together last time. Looks like we will be making a trip sooner rather then later to collect my partner’s few belongings from his cousin’s house. We would love to grab a meal if you’re around.

Also, do you know of any convenient storage units? I only have an Xterra and I will likely not be able to get everything in one trip. We definitely want to get it out of her house though since she’s feeling put out. Have a spare corner of the barn loft or basement you wouldn’t mind renting out for a short while? :wink:

I’ll message or text when I figure out how soon we will be coming down. I’d prefer to wait out the pandemic but that doesn’t seem to be an option now.

All the best,
Chris and Kory

I would love to grab a meal. I don’t have any extra storage space right now. There is a new CubeSmart in Phoenxville… I think that is all climate control and it is brand new so I assume it isn’t cheap.

Storage Sense in Pottstown may be more convenient.

I have a pick-up, a small flat bed trailer and a horse trailer if you want help transferring things to storage.

How big of an area are your thinking for a loft and what type of stuff? My trainer sublets from a larger barn. There is room in the loft for storage and the BO might be open to you paying a fee for storage. However she has barn cats and unless you tarp things well that is always a risk for cat claws, cat hair, barn dust, hay and cat marking. A true storage facility is probably safer. Plus it is a loft so you would need to bring it up/down steps.

Tough base with me when you figure out a time table.