Unlimited access >

Hi Again, Sorry I should have just written a private note to you but I was surprised that you’re back in Germany. Is this a permanent move? Whatever, I hope you and your family are happy back together and enjoying your time there.
Did your horses go by airline? did you take your doggie too?
Is covid as bad there as here?
It’s finally a bit cooler here and lots of rain from the hurricane that bypassed Fl.
I’m happy that you’re happy!!!

Marla

Hi Marla,
great to hear from you! yes I left Florida last September. All my kids are going to University in Germany so I decided that I am not the only one left in Florida.
I took three of my horses with me. My old mare I left with my trainer and I am very happy with this model. I think she makes a lot of money with her and everybody adores her…
With the pony I though I found the perfect home but there are some issues in the moment… She is still too fit 😪. The daughter who is a nice rider wanted to do mounted games with her and obviously she is not really able to slow her down 😪. The fast part is not the problem and she gets pretty hyper as well going to competitions. she is 26 so I was hoping she would slow down, but obviously she is not…
So right now I am. Wondering what to do with a nice healthy 26 year old pony which still gets hot in competitions. 😪. But overall I am glad that I returned to Germany… So much safer her and lower cost of living… our state has hardly no Corona cases so not even that is a problem… and it is nice to have the family around and the training possibilities for the horses are fabulous!!! How is your horse? Are you riding it??
Have a great day Ulrike