Unlimited access >

Hi! Nice to have company in this crazy world! :lol: If you don’t mind sharing, where have you been lessoning/exploring the half leases? I’m getting back to the area after 10+ years away and finding that there are new names, and some familiar.

Hi-sorry for the late reply I am just seeing this. I am in lower Westchester so I looked at Twin Lakes and Boulder Brook. Both were around $1500 for board that includes turn out and around $1500 for training. Adding in shoes, regular vet/dentist, insurance I was thinking it to be around $3500-$4000 a month.
I grew up riding in California, first with Rob Gage &
Cyndi Grossman and then when they went their separate ways, I stayed with Cyndi (most of the kids went with Cyndi and the adults/jumper focused people went with Rob). We were at Hansen Dam and then Middle Ranch. Both places were definitely premier boarding facilities and I think board was $850/mo. That was like 15 years ago, but even now I think it’s still only around $950-$1000. Full training was also around $750/$800 back then. Now it might also be $1150-1200. I’m seeing it’s $1500/$2000/mo more here than Southern California prices. I bit depressing…
Have you found similar? I don’t know if I’m totally out of touch with reality or haven’t looked hard enough…