Unlimited access >

Trail Riding in Kissimmee FL

I am going on a family vacation next year in Kissimmee and I am looking for the best place to go trail riding nearby.

I looked at Forever Florida which seems really nice, but it’s an hour away and would prefer somewhere closer if I can get it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I am planning to go trail riding in the Ocala/Gainesville area next week. The trails there are wonderful. I don’t know about the Orlando area. You could call Cactus Jack’s and see if they have suggestions.

There is a trail ride at Fort Wilderness at Disney World and there’s a place called Horse World that has been there forever.

LetItBe

[QUOTE=LetItBe;8461887]
There is a trail ride at Fort Wilderness at Disney World and there’s a place called Horse World that has been there forever.

LetItBe[/QUOTE]

Is Horse World any good? All the reviews said the horses are half starved and the place is in poor condition…

I have been told the trail ride at Fort Wilderness is walk only.

[QUOTE=Skitten;8462451]
Is Horse World any good? All the reviews said the horses are half starved and the place is in poor condition…[/QUOTE]

Skitten never been just know it’s been there forever as in atleast 25 years that I can remember.

LetItBe

From what I have heard most recently, the horses in bad shape were taken from Horse World to be rehabilitated (a horse I once owned being among those :(). I am not sure if Horse World is still running, but hopefully under new management, the treatment of the horses will improve. There are some trail ride businesses in Saint Cloud FL, which is close to Kissimmee. I’m sure a quick Google search could give you more info. Good luck and enjoy your vacation!

I was just at Forever Florida and it was fantastic!! Ask for Karen, she is great!!