Unlimited access >

Trailer running lights

Hi all, My new trailer just arrived without the extra running lights I requested (no, I wasn’t charged for the). It has the standard running lights…I just prefer extras. I hesitate to take it somewhere to get lights added as I fear electrical problems. Does anyone know of stick on, battery operated ones or have another, non- invasive idea? I’ve googled and come up empty handed. Thank you.

I’d add them in a heartbeat.

I added so many onto my trailer I look like a cow hauler. I LOVE running lights. The wiring is already down the length of the trailer, just grab off of what’s already there and do it! It’s so easy.

My concern is that the trailer is insulated and aluminum is over that. I think it’s all welded, but I’ll look again. Lucky you! That’s what I want, too! Thanks for the encouragement.

Mine is too. The channels where the wires run have little round access covers, along the upper edge/corner

Awesome! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I would never have figured that out. Ever. Thanks again!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Now go forth and light that baby like a Christmas tree!!

3 Likes

So…more questions. Did you do this yourself or take it somewhere? It’s an aluminum trailer and, because I know nothing, I’ll concerned if I take it to the wrong place it will leak where the drill to add the lights. Any words of wisdom?

Where are you located? I would want it professionally done if I had to do it, only because I also know nothing. I would want to take it to an actual trailer place and not some mechanic shop.

I agree.

Personally I would do it myself but if you don’t feel comfortable then a trailer/RV place can do it no problem

1 Like

Thank you! It’s a sure bet I should not do it.:grinning: