Unlimited access >

Trainer with schoolmasters -MA

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a trainer within about an hour radius of SE Massachusetts who has schoolmasters for lessons. My horse is out of commission, and I want to try and stay in shape. I ride around 3rd level, and have schooled higher on trained horses. I only know of one trainer more local to me, and while I love riding with her, her availability it really limited since she only has so many lesson horses. Thanks, in advance!

The FB group Massachusetts Horse People might have some suggestions!

1 Like

You could try Danielle Gavriluk at Salt Marsh Farm in either Dartmouth or Westport, not sure of town. I think she has schoolmasters for lessons.

Grey

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t really use Facebook, so was trying to avoid that avenue, but I might have to give in!

Hi Grey, she was one I was going to reach out to! Thanks!

You can also try Meghan Hamilton in Dartmouth.

If you’re willing to go the Facebook route, I would suggest the Area1USEA group. It’s eventing, but it’s one of the biggest Massachusetts/New England groups and has lots of dressage and h/j people in addition to eventers.

I’ll also wish you the best of luck in your search! I’m from the Boston area trying to find a barn to lesson at right now and it’s been tough.

1 Like