Unlimited access >

Trainers near Park City, UT

Hello!

Does anyone know of any trainers near the Park City/Heber area? I’m looking for someone who can drive to the barn I’m at, give me lessons, and also ride my horse while I’m at college. I’m an eventer, but if there is a really, really good Hunter/Jumper trainer nearby, that would work as well.

Thank you!

Contact Michael Knight at Alta Hills in Sandy, UT

You might contact the Wasatch Ramge Eventing Association and research trainers that way. I know they have a fb page.

Going off your user name… I’d contact Ingrid George. She’s one of our only UL eventers in Utah (if memory serves correctly).

There is also a huge equestrian complex in the South Jordan area. They host all types of events including some jumper shows. You may want to contact the office. They may know of trainers. Even if they don’t have an active list, you could find out who hosts the shows, look up the prize lists and see which trainers are showing there.

I sent you a PM! I just moved to the area and am an amateur looking for some saddle time if you’re interested in working something out. Or anyone knows of any programs that have horses needing hacked or good lesson horses (at least 3’ level hunter/jumper or novice eventer).