Unlimited access >

Training and Billing Software

hi all. I’m doing a bit of research re software programs that allow one to track their clients and horses progress and goals; and do Billing; Reports etc. any recommendations?

My trainer uses QuickBooks for billing. I use Excel to track my own progress and goals, but I’m a math geek so life is a spreadsheet to me.

I use Jobber for my two businesses. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for a horse trainer as well they have some cool little customization sections. They have a note section to be able to add notes and add photo attachments as well.

Not sure if you could customize anything like this well enough, but I wondered if a CRM would fit the need. A few are free for 1 person personal use.
http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7839-best-crm-software.html

You can create “projects”. So, for instance, you could theoretically view training to a specific goal a “project”. You can set up email templates (onboard new clients, or monthly reminders for payment). You can set up workflows. Some of them can save emails and actually link to them in your business contacts, and then you can view all the emails when you select a contact. You can link contacts.

Tons of stuff. Might be worthwhile looking into.

FWIW, I am aware that my barn and barn trainer take Venmo payments and pull them into quick books without issue.

Heads up that this is an older thread that was bumped by a spammer. Thanks!

1 Like