Unlimited access >

transportation to the airport

Does anyone know a car service that is reliable to get some to Charlotte after the stadium jumping for the eventing? Pick up just outside the park… I know Asheville was closer but the flights were listed as poor or fair…

Is Uber or airport shuttle service an option for you? I don’t know if they will have shuttle service back and forth from the venue to the airports or not. We are planning to rent a car when we land in Charlotte.

its all an option we have two people leaving before the rest of us that’s why we need transportation to the airport.

It is actually cheaper to rent a car or the 3 days then drive them back and forth… just got a great deal.

I am leaving TIEC after show jumping to come back to Va. I go through Charlotte and can give up to 3 people a lift to the airport for a small coffee fund donation.

That is a wonderful offer. The only catch is they have a plane to catch and it is at 8 something and it’s only 2 people. I will keep it in mind. Thanks

Tryon Charter Co., TryonCharterCo.com and phone # 828/817-2386. This is a new company created to service shows at TIEC and especially WEG - don’t have personal experience but the family has been in the area awhile and I’ve heard nothing bad about their other businesses. Hope this helps!