Transporting Horses

I am looking to go get a horse in a non brand inspected state and move it to an inspected state. Does anyone have any experience in this? Do i need to get it inspected in that state? Or once I get home? Help please!

Find the ypur states department of agriculture website. The answer should be there. Also check the states you will be travelling through. Most states require a CVI and a negative Coggins. I have never lived in a brand state so not sure what happens when you get home.