Unlimited access >

Traveling trainers near Denver (Lakewood)?

We have purchased a small farm in Lakewood and I would love to do some dressage lessons- I am hoping to find a trainer who is just starting out (or who just likes to travel) to come to my farm to give me lessons- please let me know if you know of someone who would be interested!

I just need someone who does say 3rd level on up- even someone who hasn’t tried giving lessons before but has thought about it… :slight_smile:

87 views and no one knows anyone? :frowning:

rmds.org

There is a listing of coaches / trainers.

Also, look at the calendar of events. Plan on attending a show or clinic to meet people and ask around.

[QUOTE=westy23;7089470]
We have purchased a small farm in Lakewood and I would love to do some dressage lessons- I am hoping to find a trainer who is just starting out (or who just likes to travel) to come to my farm to give me lessons- please let me know if you know of someone who would be interested!

I just need someone who does say 3rd level on up- even someone who hasn’t tried giving lessons before but has thought about it… :)[/QUOTE]
Cassandra Dipentino travels and I believe she apprenticed under Dolly Hannon
I will pm you her info

Thanks Pleaid!

Unfortunately I don’t find the rmds site to be very helpful- there are just not many people listed there. However I think as a member I did have a list of names and numbers, probably in the omnibus, so that might be worth digging out again.

Thanks to those that PM’d me, your help is appreciated!

Another thought occurred to me, Westy – there’s a three-day show this weekend at the Colorado Horse Park and another one the 16th through the 18th in Estes Park (Paragon I, II, and III). Visit those shows to get an idea who’s out there, how they ride, and so forth. Kick a few tires, you know?

Personally, I’d go to Estes Park just for the scenery and the lovely cool weather. Parker can be wicked hot this time of year.

Hi, I know this thread is a year old but I do know 2 or 3 dressage trainers that travel. If pm works on this site do that or I can post my email. I also wanted to ask if you took a couple boarders, thanks,

Westy, I know a few pm me if you still need names, also do you take in boarders?