Unlimited access >

Tribute Constant Comfort pellets?

Any reviews on this relatively new gastric support product from Tribute?

I know and “know” quite a few people now who are using it. Some with good results, some not, but the same can be said about every feed/supplement/etc especially when “gastric support” is kind of nebulous. Lots of people use Outlast with great results, lots us it with no results.

The science is there.

I know 2 people who were going to switch from Outlast (which is working) to the CC pellets and report back, so if I remember I can come back here and put their findings.

2 Likes

Bumping this up…any reviews of Tribute Constant Comfort pellets for gastric support?

I have been using it long enough to finally comment!

So my guy isn’t ulcery but he IS a worrier and we moved barns 3 times in 2 years so I opted to give him some extra support about a year ago or so. The turnout (or at the time, lack of) situation was stressing him out so I took a proactive step.

I can confidently say that I do see a difference in his general demeanor and how he rides when he’s on it. He has hay in front of him all day and lives out 24/7 so it’s now just an extra thing I’m willing to do because it keeps him comfier!

I feed it in the morning and he gets it with Tribute Kalm n EZ, Max E Glo, and a preventative joint supplement (Equithrive Original Joint), and Vitamin E. In the summer he gets an added hoof supplement and I’m thinking of adding an electrolyte as well as he’s a big sweat-er.

1 Like

I use the constant comfort blocks, since I like the idea of them being able to “self sooth” their stomachs at their choice. I will say that my nervous horse goes through his rather quickly, while my other, quieter ones take much longer. To me, that’s a sign that it works.

The proof in the pudding will be to see if the ulcers come back after our most recent round of treatment. So far it’s been two months with no symptoms to make me think that his ulcers are reoccurring.

I would like to try the pellets, but they are hard to source around here and I don’t want to try them enough to bother shipping them.

1 Like