Unlimited access >

Tucci Galileo, who carries them??

Hi guys!

I recently ordered a pair of the Tucci Galileos and they are gorgeous!! Unfortunately the calf is not the right size and so I’m going to have to exchange them but most of the tack shops that carry them have almost nothing in stock which means I’d have to order straight from Italy which means no returns :eek: Before I take the plunge I’d love to at least try and order them here first. Anybody know any shops that carry them over here?? So far I’ve found Malvern Saddlery, LA Saddlery, Equus (which is where I ordered the pair I have now), Chagrin, and Hadfield’s. I haven’t heard back from Chagrin yet but none of the others have my size in stock. I know this is probably a shot in the dark but figured I’d at least try and find them here first. Thanks in advance!!!

Why not do an internet search and see if anyone anywhere has them here in the states and then check their return policy in case they do not fit. That way you could try them on at home and if they don’t fit return them.

That’s what I’ve been doing but I’ve only been able to find those five shops which don’t have my size unfortunately. I’m sure there are probably other carriers that aren’t coming up through my search though-or at least I’m hoping so!

Hi there. When did you contact us? Depending on the size, it may be necessary to order a pair from Italy. Tucci does not sell direct but all the USA Tucci dealers are outstanding and will help you. I’m sure Equus will order for you. Let us know the size and we can see if we have. Best of luck!

Hi! I messaged through your website on Monday and was going to call you tomorrow. I was looking for a 41FW.

I am not sure how I missed your message. So sorry. That size is a size that most shops, including ours, will have to order. The usual turnaround is 6 weeks but you’ll have an amazing pair of boots that will last and last. Truly an outstanding product! Good luck!

Atlanta Saddlery carries Tucci’s too. You also might be able to buy from one of the European sites (Equiporium) who you could do returns to.