Unlimited access >

Tuscany Pearl Breeches - Yay or Nay?

I have a pair that is about 2 years old now. Fabric is not as nice as TS or Tredstep. They fit nice enough, but I don’t love the velcro bottom. They have gotten somewhat stretched out and saggy over 2 years. They’re good for a back-up pair, or for schooling, and were good for showing in at first.

I’ve had my FITS for 4 or 5 years now though and they still look almost new. I wouldn’t buy a pair of the Tuscany’s again - I’d rather spend a little more for something that holds up better. Even my Equine Couture breeches have held up better to washing & repeated wearing.

that’s what I worry about @Cabaret! I LOVE my trophy hunters, and cannot seem to find breeches that last and ride as long as they do, but I am not in love with the price tag at $200 ea. The tuscany’s peaked my interest - I’m just not sure if they would last long enough to be worth the purchase, or if I am better off just spending the extra cash up front, and getting what I know and love (My oldest pair of TS is 4 years old… and they’re still going strong). I guess the answer will remain true as always, I won’t know until I try a pair for myself.

The breeches do exist in tan! I’ve seen them in tan on other websites, though I don’t think I’ve ever seen them on an american site. I, however, had my sights set on the black and the sky blue. The sky blue is bordering the line of acceptable and not acceptable schooling colour… but hey, why not live a little dangerously :lol:

[QUOTE=Zoey101;7844027]
Is Charcoal the tan option? The link lists navy, black, charcoal and sky blue- but I couldn’t show in those colors! Or are they available in tan, just not on that site?[/QUOTE]

They are definitely available in tan - that’s what I have. I bought mine at a local tack shop, though.

I have charcoal and it’s definitely not tan.