Unlimited access >

Unique, Mystical Show name for Chestnut Gelding?

I have a 12 year old chestnut reg. paint gelding that has 1-2 small spots with a little white frosting on his shoulder. He has 4 white socks. His name is Sox. His registered name is skip o hank jr. Though im trying to find a nice show for him. Im thinking of some unique, mystical or fancy. Like with something with secret, mystic, or dream, or whisper idk! Can you help me with some name!! :):smiley:

Nostradamus

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

I hate answering naming threads, because this is such a personal thing, but:

Why not just name him “Mystical”? or Mystique (the French twist) or Mistico (Spanish twist)? I’m a fan of 1 word names.

Then there’s the old Beatles “Magical Mystery Tour”…

Edited to add: Nostradamus is a good one! (apparently posted while I was typing this)

I like Nostradmus. I really like Mystique though. like Mystique Thought, Mystique Dream! :smiley:

Nostradamus is very regal-sounding to me & not likely to be mispronounced by show announcers.
But:
I like clever play-on-words show names.
How about Nothing Up My Sleeve?

Hmmm, I am not sure any of these names are mystical, but I like them

Sorcerer
Unwritten
Intention
Singita (its an African word meaning place of miracles)
Prophecy
Enchantment (or Enchanted)
Amulet
Kirin (a legendary creature, part horse, part dragon)

Mystic

I’ve always loved the sound of Cellardoor, it just rolls off the tongue with like a song - so Cellardoor Secret.

Incantation
Under A/My Spell
Magician (I also like Sorcerer)
It’s Magic
Believe in Magic

Arcane
Oblique
Alchemist

[QUOTE=luckytucky;8533811]
I like Nostradmus. I really like Mystique though. like Mystique Thought, Mystique Dream! :D[/QUOTE]

Mystique (mis-TEEK) is not an adjective though.
The adjective is “mystic” (MISS-tick).

I like Incantation

Talisman
Sorcery
Lyonesse (A country in Arthurian legend, which is said to border Cornwall in England)
Nysa (A beautiful valley full of nymphs in Greek mythology)
Stonehenge
Atlantis
Chakra

Mystic Mark (unusual markings)
Marvel Fox
No Whispering (lots of white markings)

Ron Weasley. You might have to get permission, though.

Merlin
Encantado (enchanted in Spanish)
Spellbound
Bell, Book, and Candle
Chamber of Secrets
Dumbledore (if he is very wise)
Shadowfax
Sleight of Hand
Enchanter
Conjurer
Clairvoyant
Prophet

[QUOTE=Engage;8537634]
I’ve always loved the sound of Cellardoor, it just rolls off the tongue with like a song - so Cellardoor Secret.[/QUOTE]

Fan of Donnie Darko?

Juniper
http://in5d.com/plant-symbolism-a-guide-to-the-spiritual-meaning-of-plants-h-through-p/

Scroll down to Native American Symbolism

In the Bible’s Old Testament, a juniper with an angelic presence sheltered the prophet Elijah from Queen Jezebel’s pursuit. Similarly a later apocryphal biblical tale tells of how the infant Jesus and his parents were hidden from King Herod’s soldiers by a juniper during their flight into Egypt.

Orion (Greek, son of fire, the hunter)

Paladin, Palidor

Cheyenne - name given to the Cheyenne by the Lakota meaning “red talkers” because their language was/is different than the Lakota language

Sierra

Sundance

Niflheim is a mystical place in Norse Mythology, but then again I like unusual names.

Miramis is also a beautiful name imho.

Frost Yourself
Secret Frost
Frosted Magic
Mystical Buttercream
Frosted Ice

Just going with your description of the white frosting on his shoulder…

Just don’t go so exotic with the name that the announcer botches it whenever he’s in the ring.