Unlimited access >

United Touch S

Just watched the replay of Longines FEI Jumping World Cup Stuttgart 2022, and holy COW, what a nice horse. Apparently barefoot too!! He was not on my radar up until recently, anyone know anything about him? Or even more unlikely, anyone have any foals by him? Apparently he’s listed with Premier Equine.

15 Likes

I can’t stop watching it! He’s incredible and so nonchalant about 1.60 oxars

8 Likes

I don’t know anything about the horse, but I saw this video earlier today and thought “WOW”. The adjustability he’s got is so impressive. You can see the moment he says GO after the first fence, and how quickly and smoothly he comes back for the rollback/wall. It’s refreshing to see a horse responding so gracefully and willingly to the rider.

The first time I watched it, I gasped at the angle he took into the combo and I only just noticed this time around what an absolutely massive gallop he took down the first line - 6, in what could have been a comfortable 8. I’d be curious to know what the actual measurements were, and how many strides the other riders put in.

13 Likes

Nice. But I’ll let y’all have the stallion; I’ll take the stud muffin in the saddle.

11 Likes

Those front legs :heart_eyes:
That horse could kick itself in the face on accident cantering!

4 Likes

Interesting pedigree especially if you are fond of Cantate Touch:
https://www.horsetelex.nl/horses/pedigree/1677488/united-touch-s

3 Likes

I can’t believe he got six down that first line and he did its comfortably! This horse has a huge stride and incredible scope. I’ve seen him go a few times, but I don’t know much about his background beyond that. Incredibly impressive though!

I know he’s Classic Touch which has always had lots of good jumpers.

6 Likes

I liked him, then I saw his pedigree and knew I REALLY liked him.

Wow! That’s some horse. The first half of the commentary was just gasping and grunting. LOL

3 Likes

me want…

2 Likes

his stride is mesmerizing I didnt think he was going to get that turn to the blue wall

3 Likes

Lord have mercy, even his canter looks like it will launch to the moon at any second. What a nice animal!

ETA: and his stud fee is pretty cheap, considering!

5 Likes

I was sent this and my thought was his cantering was just insane, his jumping ability obviously at that level but wow on just cantering on the flat!

8 Likes

Oh my gosh I want to breed a mare to this animal.

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s per dose, no LFG. I’d still breed a mare to him though, with that canter.

2 Likes

He looks like a giraffe running lol

4 Likes

So true, short back and long legs!

2 Likes

the length of the effortless stride. The push forward to the stride instead of sucking him back and complying to the " tight " indoor distance. Fluid sympathetic and bold. More fun to watch over the ground rather than over the jump. Dressage with jumps in the way; this is it

11 Likes

I also watched the video several times-- what an incredible horse and what incredible training! The ride is so fluid, confident and trusting. He knows his horse can and will do whatever is required…that’s faith in his mount and preparation. Gorgeous and inspiring!

8 Likes

Wow, what a round, horse, and ride.

Its interesting to see how differently he goes in older videos too. So much more knee action (maybe he was shod before?) and different head carriage, especially in the video on his stud page. Same incredible jump though!

1 Like