Update: I jumped my TB on Sat!

I have been giving lessons to my student on my TB that I planned to event. He has some reschooling that needs to be done, but they are starting to work together and not against each other. Well I gave them a jumping lesson (thier 3rd together) and they were having some minor problems. I have been feeling great, have ridden him on the flat, and figured I would give it a go over fences.

So I wrapped my tube that hangs out of my chest and down my stomache around my bra and worked him over some small jumps and bounces.

I was exausted BUT the good news is

1. I had more balance then I have had in 3 years.
  2. I could feel my hands
  3. There was only one jump no more double vision
  4. I did not get sick from the movement
  5. I was not in intense pain
    AND
  6. I had fun, the horse learned something, and so did my student!:smiley:

I will beat this Lyme Disease no matter what!

Oh and the reason I am not on COTH that often is that I have been feeling great and am working in the stable until 9pm at night!

CONGRATS!

just be careful!!!

ENJOY ~ ENJOY ~ ENJOY

Great update ~ how about some pictures of that famous :cool: barn ~ know you’re busy enjoying life BUT would love to see some pics ~ :smiley:

Don’t worry I’m careful. He is the only horse I will ride right now because I know and trust him (now if you saw how hot he actually is you would be questioning my sanity!)

ZuZu- I will try to get you pictures of the stable this week : ) We are in the process of fixing 10 years of people not taking care of it. Hey you happen to know of anyone that wants 3 free ASBs? 2 broke and the other is a yearling