Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Ok so it’s not something one takes long-term to replace the drug…
What am I thinking of? Need coffee

2 Likes

Are you thinking about methadone?

5 Likes

@Angela_Freda and @MorganSercu again speaking from direct experience with one person, the maximum dose of suboxone was prescribed and obtained by this patient for over three years. The doctor who ran a practice that only prescribed that medication and the pharmacy or pharmacies that filled the scripts apparently had no problem with it, nor did any state agency. Moving to another state changed that. Admittedly this was several years ago and the situation may have changed. I can only hope so.

3 Likes

Depending if someone is directly under a physician’s care and is being monitored.

Edited to add: Empty boxes in the trash do not indicate that the product has been used by a specific user. Empty boxes can mean that the product has been consumed or removed for a specific reason. For what reason and by whom is the question.

3 Likes

@frugalannie - I think many states have started taking it more seriously. I hope your relative is still clean and doing better.

Ketamine has the same classification and there is a lot of scrutiny surrounding it.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you.

2 Likes

Glad I could help.

Not necessarily. Just because a drug is prescribed does not mean the patient is actually taking it or taking it as prescribed.

6 Likes

Were the boxes empty? I read “discarded boxes of …”.

MB going through their trash? Sounds like lots of creepy stalking on both sides. Bad behavior all around but only one person got a gun and shot the other.

5 Likes

I have no idea how this was seen, but I am going to offer up a less creepy theory - He opened the lid of the trash, at his own place, to put something in the trash and that box(es) was on top and he saw it.

22 Likes

Many ways that he could have seen the discarded boxes besides digging through their trash, none of which are creepy.

17 Likes

Yeah, almost as diabolical as installing illegal surveillance equipment on someone else’s property. Got it.

31 Likes

One last thought and then I’m out for vacation……

This latest lawsuit must be pretty threatening since it seems some of the old players have been brought out of retirement……

21 Likes

I love how some are focusing on trash cans, who did or didn’t call CPS, etc rather than the substance of the events of August 2019. Masterful deflection at work…follow the shiny light at all times.

14 Likes

It is generally considered legal for people to rummage through trash that has been left in a public area such as a curb for pickup.

In this case, the trash was on his property. Therefore he is well within his rights to look and rummage if he wished to do so. Plus if he suspected either of them of shooting heroin he may have looked to see if there were needles improperly discarded and therefore a risk to others. They should be in a sharps box and disposed of per ordinances.

9 Likes

Have a great vacation!

2 Likes

Once drugs come into the picture and someone is unstable…it’s only a matter of time before something bad happens.

I still can’t get over the police doing dick all on this.

19 Likes

Have a great vacation! Bring us surprises! You’ll have a lot of catching up to do!

1 Like

The husband and I are ditching the kids (and diets) for a long weekend of great food and alcohol. It’s going to be great.

16 Likes