Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Interesting. When I was threatened by LaLaPop it was in regards to a post I made consoling GirlJoey. Sick.

18 Likes

Are there any actual case updates? Or just a bunch of posters still fighting over “who knows more”?

When people ask “how did you not know that” or say “oh its been posted a hundred times how could you miss it”.

THIS is why. Days and days of fighting over nothing. Ridiculous waste of time and space on this forum. Scrolling and scrolling past the ugliness takes so freaking long and nothing educational is gained.

If posters feel that threatened maybe they should take a break from the forum. Wouldn’t want the stress pushing someone over the edge enough to create another similar situation.

5 Likes

and yet, here you are. ~ shrug ~

No one forces anyone to take part in any thread. And yes there was an update a while back. I never have understood the need to lecture others about how awful a particular thread is
 when the repeated complaints just help keep the allegedly heinous thread going

35 Likes

But if you don’t complain, how will people know that you’re better than them? :thinking:

Yeahh, I mean some of it is excessive and just back and forth bickering and/or petty comments, but here I am so :woman_shrugging:

When there is an update, OP could also keep the title updated with the post number, that might help those who don’t want to scroll through the riff-raff.

19 Likes

Maybe you should heed your own advice and take a break for the forum. You seem a little stressed!

22 Likes

LK isn’t on trial. I don’t see how GJ’s testimony is relevant to whether or not Barisone attempted to kill teo people.

4 Likes

Of course you don’t.

7 Likes

Kind of like the Maestro thread now. Enough already, eh?

5 Likes

What does that mean? I don’t see how it’s relevant. If anything, GJ will show that one can survive LK’s alleged harassment and abuse without shooting her. The issue at hand isn’t whether LK was a good person or not, it whether MB intentionally shot her, no?

6 Likes

QFP

I feel less stressed now so I think I’ll stay. Hoping for updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah my few comments really stretch the thread after the hundreds of others picking apart sentence structure. Anyways I must have missed the update. I only saw that there was no report from Friday?

4 Likes

No, it shows what constant harassment, bullying, and terrorizing someone who may already be in a fragile emotional state can do. LK is a predator without remorse or empathy.

16 Likes

I guess you’ll keep telling them for me since you seem to think that and keep repeating it? What is the point in that comment.

Anyways I will say that the bolded is a great idea and would be appreciated.

3 Likes

No updates on Friday have been posted yet (that I have seen).

But then, I have not noticed sentence picking apart either.

3 Likes

You are immune to it.

Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

I generally do update the thread title when something significant is added.

5 Likes

If I see a court update I will tag you.

2 Likes

A decision has not been announced yet.

2 Likes

It may not be relevant in the criminal trial, but possibly in the civil trial (LK v. MB). (Didn’t she sue him civvilly? )

4 Likes

LK may well be all those things, but since she’s not the one on trial it doesn’t seem that relevant. If GJ was subjected to the same type of alleged harassment, bullying, and terrorizing that MB was, and was arguably even more emotionally fragile due to the loss of her child, and yet did not attempt to shoot or otherwise harm LK, how would that help MB’s case?

I don’t think anyone will dispute that LK has a long history of inappropriate, unpleasant, undesirable, and maybe even illegal behaviour as reported by many other people. But none of them shot her.

4 Likes