UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Strange since she was going around commenting that she had a right to do that.

Oh, now THAT is very interesting. Considering JK had bragged about the offers they had received… but if Netflix is there and the Kanareks are not… hmmmmmm… maybe Netflix has figured out who the real victim of the whole situation is and they’re going to tell THAT story.

It would take at least a shred of actual forensic evidence, which was not presented.

25 Likes

Wow, what a picture!

5 Likes

Boy, Michael looks great. I saved that photo for one of my rotating monitors photos

6 Likes

He does not look like the same person that appeared from prison. I hope time in the sunlight, with animals and great friends will continue to heal him from the trauma of all that he’s been through.

20 Likes

Bilinkas looks thrilled to pieces. :grin:

13 Likes

Who cares? The less I know or hear about that person and her family, the better.

4 Likes

Just catching up but, wow! What an amazing update. MB looks fantastic. I’m so happy for him and his family.

Finally, he can begin to move on from the nightmare, that is the Kanareks.

It’s unreal to me that CH is still here blabbering on. Time to get yourself a big ol piece of that humble pie.

16 Likes

What INCREDIBLE news to wake up to - congratulations to MB & LO for fighting the good fight for so long. The very best of wishes to you both, and your families and friends, for a wonderful future going forward. So very pleased to get this “early Christmas” present. :star_struck:

11 Likes

Aged like milk…

7 Likes

So glad to finally hear this.

3 Likes

She has bragged that his psych commitment would be longer than a sentence would have been had he been found guilty. I guess that does two things, one, she admits that he didn’t get found guilty or sentenced for anything, and two, aged like milk, baby.

23 Likes

Great news!

3 Likes

Oh, happy day! What a wonderful Thanksgiving Day gift.

I’m looking forward to not only the Netflix production, but also to MB’s book.

19 Likes

one thing regarding “She” is I have learned to do an in-depth search about a potential client before accepting them at face value

and thank God for those ER doctors that were able to save She’s life so that he was not having to deal with a murder charge

this has been a trying four plus years for many

34 Likes

I’ll subscribe to Netflix JUST to watch LaLa and the conniving bunch exposed for what they have done.

Finally, MB, LO and family and friends will get to resume their lives and leave her behind for dust.

32 Likes

That’s what poorly paid non-union members are for in the industry. It’s not just the coffee runs!

1 Like

Hurray!!! This is amazing news to wake up to! :grinning:

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive!

40 Likes
21 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes