UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

“No man is an island”

17 Likes

Nobody’s “insular.” You’re the one who doesn’t seem to want to learn anything and thereby have the closed mind. If you asked questions that made sense, perhaps. But instead, you come on and ask things that have been answered over and over and over. Clearly you haven’t read any of the threads, you didn’t watch the trial, you haven’t participated at all until now. Unless you are some new incarnation of CH, your behavior on this thread is odd to say the least.

30 Likes

Hmmm…I’d say the timing is suspect……

14 Likes

Currently Horseless -------> BackInTheSaddleAgain

Hmmm :thinking:

32 Likes

Goodness, so judgy.

9 Likes

On a happier note, lovely update from Lara on the GFM page this morning.

37 Likes

Very nice. I look forward to the day that she shares with us a picture of a smiling Michael on a horse.

31 Likes

I’m looking forward to that too!

6 Likes

Agree, and I do hope he’s writing a book and sells enough to pay off all his legal debts, and in some way himself for all the lost income over the past 4-5 years, if that is possible.

30 Likes

I keep hoping to be able to preorder.
Even if it ended up a tiny pocket pamphlet… I’d buy.

27 Likes

An author who I’ve enjoyed reading his three books, soon to be four books, had a smart way of autographing books for long distance readers. If you sent him a self-addressed stamped envelope, he sent you a signed book plate. This supplemented in-person signings, and signing additional copies in book stores, and at libraries. I wonder if Amazon or some other huge seller would sell signed copies with more going to the author? I did a lot of research, and often the hardcopy pays the author more than a Kindle copy does, but they said it varies by the individual book publisher, and the distributor.

9 Likes

Are you talking about TC?

And I agree, that is a great way to do the autographed book thing.

2 Likes

Didn’t the Maestro offer a free t shirt if you sent this a picture of yourself holding his book?

3 Likes

Yes, Timothy Cotton as he’s listed on Amazon.

2 Likes

That’s the guy that used to write the Duck of Justice posts on FB? Love him, will have to check out the books.

4 Likes

Yes! That is the one!
He writes a ‘newslog’ I think he calls it online too. Still writes on Facebook too.
He has three books out now.
All have been great.
For lack of a better way to describe it, his books are good bathroom (or leave in the car or such) books. Short stories that are not connected.

4 Likes

He has retired, but still manages the Bangor Maine PD Facebook page, at least the last I heard (I dumped facebook before Christmas, so I no longer see TC’s writing on there). The books are all great, and he’s working on a fourth book. If you go to Timcottnwrites dot com, you can sign up to get his latest stories.

1 Like

Bought the first book and started it.

I am EXACTLY the type of person who would travel to Bangor, ME to get my photo taken with the Duck of Justice.

Family members traveled to Bangor and I tried to encourage them to visit the DOJ, but they were unimpressed.

10 Likes