Unlimited access >

Used flymasks are the greatest cat toy!

IMG_3263 IMG_3260 IMG_3259 IMG_3264

Want to reuse those torn flymasks? Turn them into cat toys! Holes to climb in! Meshy material to sleep on! Fun all the way around!

23 Likes

I rarely use flymasks (faceflies seem to bother me more than the horses :roll_eyes:)
I have several used masks & 2 housecats.
Let the Games begin! :smile_cat:

6 Likes

I can tell your kitties aren’t spoiled AT ALL. 5000 cat toys and boxes and now horse masks. They must smell delightful to them. Cats are so silly. I love that all you can see are fluffy tails.

3 Likes

Yes, but can they find the lost masks in the field first? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I am eager to hear what your cats think!

They love anything horsey! Where I sit down to change out of my boots is a popular place to roll!

They like horse stink. My cats liked dirty saddle pads when I brought them inside to wash them.

1 Like

I do use my torn fly masks, constantly repairing the best of them from bits of the old!

I am sure that Sally here, shown helpfully bringing my SWAT, that I thought was safely in my locker, and my guy are working in unison. Since she arrived at our barn I haven’t lost a fly mask, they all turn up back in the yard, with Sally induced damage. I am pretty sure that she is working with Mellow, and actually removes the masks, rather than just finding them…BO suggested fitting her with a Go Pro​:rofl::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Thank you for this !! I have several I will put up in my barn loft today and see what happens :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Another fun day in the flymask!
IMG_3293

3 Likes