Unlimited access >

USEF Network = Clipmyhorse.tv = Frowny Face

Whenever these sorts of things happen I always suspect that some programmer or IT person probably sent up a warning or asked for additional resources and got talked over or ignored by higher ups.

5 Likes

I am reminded of a former creative director who used to say “‘Everybody knows?’ No! ‘Everybody’ does NOT know!”

I also hate it when navigation and other cues are buried. I know it may look or feel dumb or cluttered to put things in users’ faces or repeat them but lord, doesn’t it cut down on the frustration.

I have a cmh subscription. I bought a firestick, downloaded the app and have no problems even though my WiFi signal is weak in the room.

1 Like

Whenever these sorts of things happen I always suspect that some programmer or IT person probably sent up a warning or asked for additional resources and got talked over or ignored by higher ups.

I’m sure this happened. Between CMH and USEF, only one of them is a tech company so I think we know who did the ignoring.

1 Like

I’ve not been too pleased with USEF network either. Screen freezing. Messages, over and over, about “technical difficulties” and handfuls of reasons the stream wasn’t working. I’ve had CMH for years and did not intend to renew… but warning to all, they will tell you your subscription is renewing the DAY AFTER it renews. Their “contract” binds you to another year even if you wanted to cancel.

1 Like

Typical and not unexpected.

I understand completely. USEF network could be a real mess. Clip My Horse isn’t any better (or worse). I seldomly try and watch anything anymore. I tried the Hunter Derby from Thermal the other day, but logged off when the feed froze.

1 Like

I’m not absolutely sure if it was the same company, but I only got out of one of those arrangements a few years back because I had given them a credit card that expired a few months after I signed up. Otherwise I would probably still be stuck paying for that subscription. Lol.

1 Like

Updating this post: I was able to access USEF Network on-demand on a laptop, but not an iPad. I’m happy to be able to get to it, but when I travel, I will want to use the iPad and I hope there’s a workaround… If anyone knows the difference, please let me know. Thanks!

Original post:

I logged into my USEF account (competing member), which was current, but I updated it through the end of the year anyway, just to be sure that I could watch Kentucky and anything else I would like to see. I got as far as the USEF Network page, but when I tried to watch some On Demand content, it would redirect me to logging on via Clip My Horse. I could actually get a menu and hear the audio of what I wanted to watch, but couldn’t get a picture. This happened over and over.
There doesn’t seem to be a way to watch this content without upgrading or creating a CMH account, which is not what the USEF statement says below:

“USEF competing members, subscribers, and fans will continue to have free access to all USEF Network live events annually. USEF competing members and subscribers enjoy the added benefit of access to USEF Network on-demand content.”

Am I missing a step?