Unlimited access >

Ventilated x-country boots (in white) for horse with short cannons

Looking to replace my Premier Equine ventilated boots (which have held up but are getting pretty ratty - and have never been a “perfect fit” on my mare), so I ordered some PE Carbon Tech Air Flex Eventing boots - beautiful boots!, but way too long for my 15’2" WB with short cannons.

Even the front boots are too long! I got size medium, but I’m thinking that even if I exchange them for a small they will still be too long. :confused:

I’m guessing I should just go back to these?

Any suggestions for ventilated boots that have a better fit and won’t break the bank? <100 ideally.

TIA!

These come in Extra-Small, no clue if they’d be wide enough though.

1 Like

I have Dover mesh ones and I feel like they are on the short side, but no way to compare to other brands since that’s all I have. They do come in white though.

ETA I’m pretty sure I have a pair of mediums and a pair of larges- lmk if you’d like me to measure them.

1 Like

These sound promising – I really doubt she would take an extra small, though she’s a small horse she is not that light on bone :wink:

(ETA She is pretty “horse sized” in terms of length and substance – just has short legs! My husband calls her a T-Rex :joy:)

1 Like

Maybe try cob sized boots from the UK - they can often be shorter, bit solid in circumference.

LeMieux has measurements on their boots:

4 Likes

I just ordered these, so fingers crossed – and thank you! :blush:

1 Like

These look great, but don’t come in white :confused:

I have a small 15.2 guy and have these boots and have been really pleased with them… you can save alot if you order from the UK! I know you’d need to know the size but worth looking into. The markup in the US is absurd.

ETA: the poster linked to the UK where I got mine :rofl:

1 Like