Unlimited access >

Veterinarians in New Hampshire/Vermont?

Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for equine vets in New Hampshire. I’m in Cheshire county, but very near the Sullivan county line, so within driving distance of Vermont and possibly Massachusetts. I’m looking for someone who can do some floats on the ponies. I’ve contacted a few offices but the vets seem to prefer using power tools for a float and I’d really like someone who will use hand tools. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Also, not sure if this is the right place for this posting. I’m happy to move it if it should be in a different area.

Thanks in advance!

You can contact the Vermont Large Animal Clinic, they are in Milton, VT (so may not come to you) but they are very very friendly and will probably know somebody good to recommend in your area. I used them for years before we moved to KY and they are a great group of people.

I would also post something on equinesite.com It is more local and you may get a better response.

Also look up Vermont Horse Community on Facebook. My vet is on there and although you’re too far for her, she would likely have some suggestions.

Thank you so much for all the suggestions! I will look into all of them.