Unlimited access >

Vote on cute pets in Halloween costumes!

Hey folks!

The website I work for is holding a Halloween contest, featuring pets dressed up in adorable costumes on which viewers are supposed to vote.

Unfortunately, one participant has obviously been stuffing the ballot box in his/her favor, because we’ve had a flood of votes that he/she has obviously recruited. (One person even tried to vote 5 times… with the same email address. )

So in the interest of a fair election, please visit and vote for your favorite!

http://www.vetcentric.com/about/halloween_contest.cfm

Hey folks!

The website I work for is holding a Halloween contest, featuring pets dressed up in adorable costumes on which viewers are supposed to vote.

Unfortunately, one participant has obviously been stuffing the ballot box in his/her favor, because we’ve had a flood of votes that he/she has obviously recruited. (One person even tried to vote 5 times… with the same email address. )

So in the interest of a fair election, please visit and vote for your favorite!

http://www.vetcentric.com/about/halloween_contest.cfm

So dear to the heart of Auntie Pat, The Winglet and myself

I love the pirate greyhounds!

Like Wings, I voted for the greyhounds. They have to be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Most dogs just look ridiculous dressed up.

Sssshhhh… but it’s the devil Pekinese!

When every email address has “peke” something in it, we started to get suspicious.

The greyhounds were my favorite too. But the Three Amigos were also very cute!

But I did suspect it was the Peke. It just looked … like a Sneaky Peke!

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

Oooooo pirates! I have wanted my son to be a pirate for several years. He always promises “next year, I promise Mummy.” Needless to say this year he is the grim reaper!

I love the pirates, but do they really think it was wise to give the “hook” to a dog named “wobbles?”

I didn’t even notice that!

The indignities we put these poor animals through.

Hysterical!!! The pirates are quite the crew.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

I went to the site, voted, before I read the comments on this thread. Yup, I voted for the Italian Greyhounds too! I love the breed, I love pirates, and it’s the best photo out of the bunch.

If I had to pick a runner up, I’d pick the Salvador Doggie/Pug.