Votes Needed

I have become a finalist for a $50K Grant through the Pepsi Refresh Everything Project whereby I hope to enhance Therapeutic Riding via a high end horse simulator. The Pepsi project is giving away $1.3M to worthy causes in communities across America. The final step in the process is for the public at large to vote. Your votes are needed in order to push me up in ranking. You may vote everyday during the month of September. Do not use multiple emails as this could disqualify me. The top 10 vote getters at the end of September will be awarded the grant.

If you would like to vote or read about my idea, please visit www.refresheverything.com, click on “Browse and Vote”. You will be asked to create a user id and password. Once that is completed, you will sign in and click on “browse and vote”. In order to find the right idea, go to the search box in the upper right hand corner and click in the search box and type in “Simulators”. This will bring up all the ideas with the word simulators in them. Find the one with “Promote Mind/Body Fitness via horse-back riding simulators”. Click on “vote for this idea”. You should then see “thanks”. If not, click on this button again. If you are on facebook/twitter, then you can click on this icon and post something on your facebook page encouraging all your friends and family to vote.

I hope you will vote and help me bring this simulator to Northern Virginia.