Unlimited access >

Wanted: Dressage trainer near Fort Bragg, NC

My husband is in the army and we are relocating to Fort Bragg, North Carolina. I am looking for any information about classical dressage trainers, with or without boarding facilities of their own, in the area of Fayetteville, Raeford, Southern Pines, Aberdeen etc. I also need to find a boarding facility, with a trainer on site or accepting of outside trainers. I am looking for any info on either subject, any websites or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking for first hand experience.

THANKS

I have one name for you: KOBY ROBSON. She has a facebook page or if you PM me I will share her phone number.
She is a GP rider has her gold medal and is in Aberdeen. She’s fantastic.

Oh and her hubby is in the Army too… :slight_smile:

HANDS DOWN Lynn Doki Camina of Walhalla Farm. Located in Aberdeen! Awesome GP trainer and rider-great sense of humor and very patient. She makes dressage FUN and her facility is low key-www.walhallafarm.com is her website & she and her farm are both on Facebook. She has a covered arena with mirrors and has lesson horses available. USDF Silver Medalist and L graduate. I love riding with her! No quick fixes or uses gadgets-follows the German method. You cant ask for a better trainer!