Unlimited access >

Weatherbeeta ComfiTec - anyone tried one?

Looking into the high neck style. How does it compare to a Wug?

I bought one of the high necks for my gelding this year. I’m really liking it! It’s held up way better than my amigos, fits him great, and it actually still looks pretty new. He’s tough on blankets and there isn’t a mark on it…and after paying an arm and a leg to repair blankets for him and my mare every year for the past 6 years, I feel like I’m in heaven. (knock wood- the season is far from over!)

I can’t say how it is compared to a wug, but it fits him the same as the rhinos/amigos I’ve had for him, and he wears the same size in both brands.

I can’t edit- but wanted to add that blankets always seem to rub out his mane, but so far this one hasn’t done that.

I bought a medium weight with a hood and I’m loving it so far, super tough and holding up perfectly well on a horse that breaks blankets when he’s bored :slight_smile:

We have the light weight sheets for our mares (the most inexpensive model), and so far, they are awesome!

Ridingwarehouse is having a 20% off sale thru today – I purchased a comfitech weatherbeeta highneck rainsheet for $84.

[QUOTE=normandy_shores;8994474]
Ridingwarehouse is having a 20% off sale thru today – I purchased a comfitech weatherbeeta highneck rainsheet for $84.[/QUOTE]

How did you get it for $84? It says it’s $104.

Disregard, I see it now. Thank you!