Unlimited access >

Welcome Tom the Cat

That tin is the universe telling you that you and Tom were meant to be. Not that you needed that assurance. Thanks for the pics.:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Tom’s coming was foretold! I’m not surprised Tom is at home in the kitchen - he is a taco chef after all!

My youngsters got a bit overexcited when I was unwrapping the hershey kisses for the peanut butter blossom cookies. Fun bits of paper tails and shiny red and green foil! what fun! Lets knock over the bowl when mom isn’t looking so we can play with our new toys! :roll_eyes:

I should have known better than to put catnip mice (still in a packaging!) in their xmas stockings. Milo pulled 2 down and was trying to rip open the bag within about 3 hours. What a fool I was to think that he wouldn’t try to open their goodies early. Stockings are now removed from the banister hiding in the pantry until “Santa Paws” brings them out Xmas morning. I did splurge on some catnip bubbles. I’ve never tried them before, but they seem like a fun addition to the toy chest.

BTW - I love that your cookie tins are citrus crate labels from SoCal!

8 Likes

One epic childhood year I decided to give the cats catnip for Christmas. I carefully wrapped the box and put it under the tree. A few mornings before Christmas, we came downstairs to a scene of mass destruction. Wrapping paper, cardboard, and catnip everywhere. And, in the middle of it, one very stoned cat.

Tom has been enjoying his daily treats from the TJ’s Cat Advent Calendar that his Santa Cruz relatives gave him. I have some Christmas toys stowed away that I will leave for the cat sitter to give him on Christmas. I am hoping that by having someone stay here for a few days, as opposed to going in and out, that it might help him get used to other people.

9 Likes

Updating with a few more current photos. The possibly not cuddly cat is currently sitting on my lap and purring, though he was scaling things earlier.

20 Likes

Great pictures!! Especially the 2nd one. Thanks for the update! I’m so glad that he’s doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

What a HANDSOME boy! Cover of GQ worthy!

4 Likes

some kitties are just born with movie star good looks…

3 Likes

Thanks for the photo! I was wondering how you two were doing. He really is looking great. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Ah, buddy! Our cats nip a little but it is not aggressive. He looks sweet!

1 Like

I’m confused about the taco truck allusion. Please explain?

She got him a taco truck cat scratcher.

Here is the thread with the Taco Truck

2 Likes

This crossed my FB feed, I hope it shows up:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10222589149572046&set=a.1239253056049

8 Likes

:grin: Wonder how much he’s selling that taco for.

3 Likes

How’s our nephew Tom doing?

3 Likes

Tom is great. He has somewhat lost interest in the taco business. I think he wants a fruit stand. I had blueberries from the yard in a little basket and he stole a few and walked around with them. Later I saw him carrying the little basket around.

8 Likes

He’s turned out to be quite the character.

I would have paid good money to see him with the basket.

4 Likes

I tried to get a photo or video but wasn’t fast enough.

2 Likes

:rofl: Thanks for that mental picture. Needed a good laugh. So happy everything is well with you both! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes