Unlimited access >

Weruva phosphorus focus food for cats

Have any of you tried Weruva’s phosphorus focus foods for cats ( https://weruva.com/wx/? ) Did your cat eat it?

I have a cat with kidney disease and I’m always looking for food that he will like but will go easy on his kidneys.

1 Like

I have been buying it since it came out for my kidney cat. He likes all the varieties. My other cats do too. Chewy now sells a variety pack that has both the purées and the shreds so you can try them all without the huge investment.

1 Like

Yes, my ckd cat eats some of them with gusto and picks at others but they are a good option.

1 Like

My four LOVE Weruva canned food. They get 1 big can a day, with a can of warm water added. This way I know they’re all getting enough liquid, plus enough food. :wink:

2 Likes

Ooooh! I hadn’t heard about this! Am going to have to look into it for my two. ETA: thanks!

1 Like

I am glad to hear that. I asked Weruva about a sample pack some time ago but they didn’t have anything like that then. I will look at Chewy.com to see what I can see. I’ve had a terrible time finding phosphorous foods for Velvet. She loves Weruva’s Paw Lickin’ Chicken and Chicken Frick A Zee.