What I did this weekend

So decided to create a positive thread:-)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48007850@N04/

This past weekend we had a clinic with a German Multiple’s driver and I had a lesson with my pair in the morning (14 yr old been there done that and my 6 yr old greenie) Then in the afternoon I did another lesson where I drove Tandem and put the Greenie out front. (Now most sane people would have driven the leader single first but I haven’t done that yet) But they do say Tandem drivers are suicidal:-) But I’ve been itching to drive tandem again sense I lost my leader and world champion horse a year ago… So we made the leap:-)

The link above shows photos. You can also see my service dog in the pictures.

Note the Sunglasses:-)

Diane Kastama

Go Diane

I must say you have gorgeous horses and a lovely service dog. Your dog looks a lot like one of my dogs, so I am a tad partial.

I’m very impressed with your accomplishments at the clinic. I don’t know much about driving, but it sounds as though you were daring and fantastic! You never cease to amaze me!

I also attended a clinic over the weekend. A local barn with FEI trainers who don’t head to Wellington for the winter has a series of mini-clinics. Yesterday, I learned all about teaching piaffe and the benefits of piaffe or half steps for lower level horses. I was just an auditor, but I learned a ton.

I hope others had good weekends as well!