Unlimited access >

What is "in" for the jumper ring?

I have gotten back into showing this year after having a baby and an injury. I am having to buy all new apparel and have no idea what is “in” since I was showing last! All insight will be much appreciated!

Not sure how long its been but soft shell jackets are what everyone is wearing. Colors are definitely becoming more popular as well as colorful/technical stirrups. I’ve got this new coat that would look stunning in the jumper ring (the french blue)
https://www.argentoeq.com/collections/show-coats/products/grand-prix-original-techlite-rylie
Custom samshield helmets are quite popular. There are so many colors and bling and fabrics/finishes to choose from.

ooooo I really want that french blue jacket, but I seem to have collected 5! Guess I should sell some and get that. I’m horrible at coordinating things, what colour of helmet would look nice with that jacket? Black? Navy?

[QUOTE=North Dakota;9045285]
ooooo I really want that french blue jacket, but I seem to have collected 5! Guess I should sell some and get that. I’m horrible at coordinating things, what colour of helmet would look nice with that jacket? Black? Navy?[/QUOTE]

I know I’m in love! Too bad I’m a hunter girl :lol:
I think a navy helmet would look stunning with it!

I’m testing the waters on trying jumpers this year after having been eventing years and years and years. I’m super excited about branching out with some new fashion options :smiley:

I’m a little jealous that the jumpers get to have all the fun! If you really want to add some flair you could go for some gold stirrup irons https://www.argentoeq.com/collections/stirrups-and-leathers/products/copy-of-tech-athena-jumper-iron

I have an animo coat this color, and my helmet is the samshield in grey alcantara. since the lapel is light grey, would look really nice with a grey helmet i think.

1 Like

Jumper clothes are fun! I love my soft shell coats. My favorite breeches are Pikeurs, although I also show in non-classics and at smaller shows in my TuffRider Sierra breeches. They are definitely not fashionable but they look really good on me, so who cares? I have a very chromed-out blood bay so I try to keep our attire classy, but his colors are light blue, black, and white, so my clothes (including my CO helmet) and his saddle pads and boots incorporate those.