Unlimited access >

what is "the app" -- WEG Seat Assignments info....

I got this message today about seat assignments:

Did you download to your phone yet? When you do, you click on an event, and your seat assignment will appear.

Peronsally, I did register but a lady at the barn bought all the tickets, so they are in her name only:( When I registered, it says I don’t have tickets…BUT THIS MIGHT WORK FOR PEOPLE WHO REGISTER AND PUT THEIR TICKET INFO INTO THE BOXES:)

You can download your tickets to your phone in your Apple Wallet. There is a short video on the WEG site that shows you how. The mobile ticket has all of your ticket info and seat assignments in one spot. If someone else purchased your ticket, they can share the ticket with you via text message so you can add to your phone “wallet”.

Yes but if you don’t have an Apple phone you’re up a creek…

I still have no idea what our seats our for the same reason as the OP. One person bought a group of tickets and all I have is a print out that doesn’t even tell me my seat.

[

[

Which arena is that? I’m assuming it’s outside but I’m wondering if it’s at least got covering / shade.

The covered seating in the outside arena is a higher priced ticket.

This is what I got from the Unofficial Tryon 2018 lady…I am in Trust Arena…and I told her that in my email…so maybe this is Trust Arena? I hope so…Sorry if I made it worse instead of better…

I cannot figure out how to post to you guys:( Tequila Mockingbird: I have my ticket and I have my seat assignment…BUT I cannot log into/add my ticket, just like you said, because I didn’t buy the ticket…just saying, whoever bought yours, the hardcopy has your seat assignment…the ticket I have is for dressage…maybe other disciplines are different…

"NBKIQBO: You can download your tickets to your phone in your Apple Wallet. There is a short video on the WEG site that shows you how. The mobile ticket has all of your ticket info and seat assignments in one spot. If someone else purchased your ticket, they can share the ticket with you via text message so you can add to your phone “wallet”.

I watched the video, but cannot do the ad to wallet cause I am not the owner…now what does the “owner of my ticket” need to do? Share the ticket with me via text message? I would manually put the info in the boxes if it would let me…since I have my ticket and order no. what do you mean, "share via text message?

Honestly, it doesn’t really matter. I have a hard copy.

I tried the qr reader and it scans, but says the ticket isn’t mine…

Yes, once the original buyer has saved the ticket to their Apple Wallet, there is an option to share it via text message with anyone. Then you can add it to your wallet.